Sunday, October 10, 2010

Chris King Headset

My first Chris King headset. Ahh. Isn't it pretty. I have always wanted a Chris King colored anodized headset and this bike was the perfect spot for one. I already have some components from my old Giant mountain bike that I wanted to use on the snow bike and with the red cockpit set-up of red anodized Kooka brake levels and red carbon fiber handlebar and lower section of a blue Caramba double barrel crank the only Chris King headset to get was  .... the "Patriot"
also as a bonus the flag of the Netherlands. Word to the Dutch!

I purchased the headset from the closet bike shop I liked or wanted to give my money to. Bicycle Heaven is a cool shop on a tough corner of 3 bicycle shops. There are three bike shops on the corner of Route 38 and Route 25...three. There is the "crazy guy shop" who sells strange brands, lives part of the year in, Brazil and is total creepy high pressure sales. An ok large brand store that does sell Electra's and I worked at briefly after college as a mechanic. And this newer shop called Bicycle Heaven that is next to creepy guy. Super nice people and got the headset for me at the same price as the cheapest internet shop and they installed it for free.
Great start.

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment